Cloud 9 Super Shuttle Departments / Sections:
Corporate Office123 Camino De La Reina, San Diego CA 92108
- * Please note that although we strive to respond to every e-mail message as quickly as possible, in some cases a response may take up to 48-hours.
About Cloud 9 Super Shuttle
Cloud 9 Super Shuttle is centrally located only a few minutes from Downtown San Diego and the primary entry ports of San Diego Lindbergh Field, Santa Fe Train Depot and the Cruise Ship Terminal.
Cloud 9 Super Shuttle Operating Authorities:
Licensed through the PUC (Public Utilities Commission, State of California)
- Authorized to provide "shared-ride" transportation throughout San Diego County to: San Diego Lindbergh Field, San Diego Amtrak, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego Cruise Terminal with all fares are structured by zip code.
- Authorized to provide "charter" transportation, non-airport service to within a 120 mile radius originating in San Diego County with all fares can be structured as point to point, hourly, continuous circuit or contractual.
- Authorized to provide transportation services throughout the State of California.
Cloud 9 Super Shuttle Awards, Community Involvement & Associations:
Click here to review Cloud 9 Super Shuttle's Awards, Community Involvement & Associations.
Cloud 9 Super Shuttle Technology:
Nationally recognized leader for "Unleashing the Power of Technology" by utilizing Drive Cam and Network Car for vehicle tracking. This system is complemented by our Dispatchers who know where every vehicle in the Cloud 9 Super Shuttle fleet is at anytime.
Cloud 9 Super Shuttle "Fun" Facts: Cloud 9 Super Shuttle has more than.
- Over 100 vehicle franchise operators.
- 1200 first class seats available.
- 12,000,000 miles traveled annually which is equal to 54 rounds trips to the moon.
- 2400 oil changes annually using 19,200 quarts of oil.
- 775,000 gallons of gasoline used annually.
- 400 tires used annually.
- 800,000 guests transported safely annually.
- 657,000 reservation calls answered annually amounting to 2,299,500 miles of talk time.
- 2000 Cloud 9 Super Shuttle ties issued since 1995.
- 500,000 cars taken off the San Diego freeways annually.
© 1994 - 2008 Cloud 9 SuperShuttle, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
License PSC 9512 / TCP 9512-A